Table of Contents
Do you want to know how to make butter masala corn? Let’s make this tasty Chatpata Corn Chaat with easy steps in today’s video. This quick and tasty sweet corn masala chaat is made with fewer ingredients, easily and effortlessly at home.
To make this butter masala corn chaat is very simple, take the sweet corn and boil it, remove the corn kernels, and put it in a bowl. Mix with butter, black paper powder, and chaat masala with a pinch of salt. Add lemon juice if you want, Ta da!! Ready our Chatpata butter masala corn chaat.
Make delicious and spicy yummy sweet corn masala chaat with butter masala corn. This is an easily adaptable corn snack recipe, so you can make healthy corn recipes for weight loss or weight gain. The ingredients for masala sweet corn are boiled sweet corn, masala chaat, and black paper powder.
What’s more, you can also add Italian seasonings to this masala corn chaat. It’s a good taste to help you eat a healthy masala wheat recipe for weight loss. Butter masala corn can be made for any party snack, kid’s birthday party, or small gathering. Adults will certainly enjoy it as well as kids.
You can also check out my healthy corn recipes which are corn balls and sweet corn chivda. These have a unique taste and simple steps to make. The recipe is perfect for an evening snack. This sweet corn masala chaat is easy to make at home with your favorite person. Give this tasty savory corn masala snack recipe a chance.
butter masala video recipe
- 1 Bowl Boiled Corn
- 0.5 Tsp chaat masala
- 0.5 Tsp black paper powder
- 1 Tbsp homemade butter
- 1.2 Tsp lemon juice
How to make Butter Masala Corn Recipe | Sweet Corn Masala Chaat recipe:
- Take a bowl and add 1 bowl of boiled corn.
- Add ½ tsp chaat masala.
- Then add ½ tsp black paper powder.
- After that add 1tbsp homemade butter.
- Add ½ tsp lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Ready to serve the butter masala corn chaat. enjoy !!
- You can add Italian seasonings like oregano, chili flakes, or mix herbs as well. It has a unique aroma so you will get a unique taste in this butter masala corn.
- If you don’t want a sour taste then you can skip that.
- You can remove the corn seeds from the cob before 5-6 days ad boiled corn is stored for 2 days.
- This butter masala corn chaat is give the taste good when corn is boiled and you made it instantly.
How to make Butter Masala Corn Recipe | Sweet Corn Masala Chaat recipe with step by step with photos:
1. Take a bowl and add 1 bowl of boiled corn.
2. Add ½ tsp chaat masala.
3. Then add ½ tsp black paper powder.
4. After that add 1tbsp homemade butter.
5. Add ½ tsp lemon juice. Mix it well.
6. Ready to serve the butter masala corn chaat. enjoy !!