Table of Contents
Dry ginger powder made with organic ginger has a beautiful smell and sharp taste and help in weight loss that can never be got with ordinary ginger powder. Ginger not only adds flavor to the Dish but also its powerful antioxidant properties heal both body and mind.
Dry ginger powder can be made easily at home and it smells so fresh and inviting that you will feel like using it often. Here get the benefits are weight loss,Lowers cholesterol, Indigestion, Menstrual pain and Lowers blood sugar.
Learn how to make dry ginger powder at home. Homemade ginger powder is much more flavorful and aromatic as compared to readymade one.
To make this south powder, purchase seasonal, firm, smooth, and big-sized ginger. Wash, peel, and pat dry it. Cut them into skinny slices and place them on the plate.
Sundry these slices for some days till they are dried. You can alternatively place in the oven at 60-70 degree Celsius if you are leaving in a cold climate. Then grind them and Powder that and run them through the sieve.
Repeat until all of your ginger is powdered into fine for up to a year. Powder associated store it in an airtight glass instrumentality.
This Homemade powder helpful spice mix powders to be in any kitchen because Homemade Dry ginger powder uses is often a perfect replacement for the fresh ones and may be preserved for an extended time.
Ginger Powder Video Recipe :
- 250 Gm Ginger
- 1 - hand grinder
How to make Dry Ginger Powder | Homemade Ginger Powder recipe:
- Take gingers and peel off the skins.
- Grate the ginger like strips.
- Put on the plate. Dry it for 4-5 days in sunlight.
- After ginger dried completely then grind it.
- Ready to serve it dried ginger powder.
- Make sure the ginger is totally dry before grinding and storing it because even a touch moisture in it can cause mold inside it.
- Let the powder cool to temperature before storing it within the container.
- Always grind in small batches.
- You can also sieve it to form sure that the powder is smooth and even.
How to make Dry Ginger Powder | Homemade Ginger Powder recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take gingers and peel off the skins.
2. Grate the ginger like strips.
3. Put on the plate. Dry it for 4-5 days in sunlight.
4. After ginger dried completely then grind it.
5. Ready to serve it dried ginger powder.