Table of Contents
Chikoo milkshake is one delicious and healthy shake that never miss during Chikoo season. Rich, creamy and thick shake without ice cream or whipped cream that tastes so good. A perfect summer treats for everyone. Here is how to make thick Chikoo shake recipe.
Chikoo milkshake has a very rich and creamy texture that you do not have to add ice cream or whipped cream make creamier desserts. Just with a splash of milk and sugar, you can make the creamiest shake with Chikoo.
This shake is too sweet to handle and will be loved by kids. You can just give them this milkshake and they will gulp it down happily. You can even skip adding sugar to it, as Chikoo itself is very sweet in nature.
This fruit is easily available in India and many parts of the world. The juice of this fruit or the milkshake made is super tasty and quite filling. The Chikoo has many health benefits for hair and skin as well.
Chikoo milkshake is so easy to make. Just combine all the ingredients and blend them. Tasty apple chikoo milkshake would be ready in minutes.
Chikoo milkshake video Recipe :
- 1 Cup Chikoo
- 1 Cup Chilled Milk
- 2 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
How to make Chikoo milkshake recipe | How To Make Chikoo Milkshake recipe:
- Take 1 cup Chikoo and cut it into small pieces, add in blender jar.
- After that add 1 cup chilled milk in blender jar.
- Add 2 scoop vanilla ice cream in the blender jar. Then blend it.
- Add some ice cubes in the glass.
- Add blended Chikoo mixture into the glass.
- Decorate with vanilla ice cream to put on the Chikoo shake.
- At last, put some Chikoo pieces on the ice cream. Enjoy!!
- You can store this milkshake for a day in refrigerator
- The recipe can be doubled or triple
- Use frozen milk for creamier shake
How to make Chikoo milkshake recipe | How To Make Chikoo Milkshake recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take 1 cup Chikoo and cut it into small pieces, add in a blender jar.
2. After that add 1 cup chilled milk to a blender jar.
3. Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the blender jar. Then blend it.
4. Add some ice cubes to the glass.
5. Add blended Chikoo mixture into the glass.
6. Decorate with vanilla ice cream to put on the Chikoo shake.
7. At last, put some Chikoo pieces on the ice cream. Enjoy!!