Table of Contents
Do you want some healthy and tasty sandwich recipes for breakfast? Here you will get the quick and easy grilled cheese capsicum sandwich recipe. That has simple steps to make at home with household ingredients. It is a cheesy and yummy filling recipe that has the healthiness and goodness of veggies.
Sometimes I used some cooked filling for sandwiches. But this time I will use no-cook ingredients filling. This ingredients filling has chopped cabbage, chopped capsicum, pizza cheese, and some spices to enhance the taste and aroma.
This cheese capsicum sandwich has become the best evening snacks recipe for those who hate raw veggies to eat into sandwiches. It is very simple as kids make it easier. You can also add more veggies to enhance their healthiness when kids want to eat the sandwich.
In this cheese chili sandwich recipe, I make it grilled with toast that with butter. But you can use two or sandwich makers also. Not with butter, but you can toast this sandwich in oil.
Kids will love cheesy recipes. So, this cheese capsicum sandwich has easily become a kid’s favorite because I used tandoori mayonnaise and a lot of cheese. You can add more veggies to this sandwich. but make sure they are given good taste with other ingredients.
This cheese capsicum recipe is served as party side dishes or an evening perfect snack with a hot cup of tea. You can also serve this healthy sandwich when you don’t want to cook. In this grilled cheese capsicum sandwich recipe, I used wheat bread, but you can use white bread in place of wheat bread.
You can also check out my sandwich recipe collection, which has a lot of varieties of sandwiches. Also, see my other capsicum recipes like butter capsicum masala recipe, capsicum pakoda, stuffed capsicum, and many more.
So try this grilled cheese capsicum sandwich recipe and feed your family members and friends. I’m sure they will love this healthy sandwich recipe. Give this grilled cheese capsicum sandwich and make it at home and enjoy!
To make sandwich:
- 2 bread slices
- 1 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise
- Some chopped capsicum
- Some chopped cabbage
- 1 tsp schezwan sauce
- Pizza cheese
- Chaat masala
- 1 tbsp butter
- Some chopped capsicum
How to make Grilled Cheese Capsicum Sandwich | Chili Cheese Sandwich recipe:
- Take a plate and put 1 bread slices.
- Take 1 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise and apply on the bread.
- Add some chopped capsicum to the bread.
- Put some chopped cabbage.
- Then add 1 tsp schezwan sauce and apply it on bread.
- Put pizza cheese on the cabbage.
- Put some sliced olives.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala, but you can also use Italian seasoning like oregano, chili flakes or mixed herbs. Then put another bread on it.
- Take grill pan and put 1 tbsp butter.
- Put sandwich on it and toast them.
- Toast both side equally.
- Ready to eat. Served with ketchup and schezwan sauce.
- You can use white bread in place of wheat bread.
- Also, add more veggies if you want but make sure they will adjust with other ingredients.
- You can use Italian seasoning to enhance the taste of the sandwich.
- If you are not have schezwan sauce, then used red chili sauce to adjust the taste.
- In this recipe, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese gives awesome taste.
How to make Grilled Cheese Capsicum Sandwich | Chili Cheese Sandwich recipe steps by steps with photos:
1. Take a plate and put 1 bread slices.
2. Take 1 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise and apply on the bread.
3. Add some chopped capsicum to the bread.
4. Put some chopped cabbage.
5. Then add 1 tsp schezwan sauce and apply it on bread.
6. Put pizza cheese on the cabbage.
7. Put some sliced olives.
8. Sprinkle some chaat masala but you can also use Italian seasoning like oregano, chili flakes or mixed herbs. Then put another bread on it.
9. Take grill pan and put 1 tbsp butter.
10. Put sandwich on it and toast them.
11. Toast both side equally.
12. Ready to eat. Served with ketchup and schezwan sauce.