Table of Contents
This Ice Cream is a popular and creamy ice cream variant recipe prepared with the mango flavor or mango pulp. Perhaps one of the most popular variants of ice cream recipes, especially during summer or mango season.
Markets are flooded with several forms of ice creams or ice candies which include seasonal fruits and seasonal flavors. One such widely appreciated recipe is the homemade mango ice cream recipe.
The key ingredient for perfect mango-flavored ice cream is, obviously mangoes. Hence ensure the mangoes are ripe and juicy with no sour taste in them.
This homemade mango ice cream is made with only cream, sugar, and mangoes. The 3 ingredient mango ice cream is very easy and simple to make. All you need is a beater or a stand mixer and a blender.
For this recipe, I recommend using mangoes which make up for a thick pulp. Alphonso mangoes are best as they yield a thick pulp. Runny, juicy, or watery pulp will form ice crystals in the ice cream. I also suggest including whipping cream or heavy cream.
The recipe can be easily extended to any choice of flavored ice cream recipes. if you skip the mangoes and add 2 tsp of vanilla extract for vanilla ice cream.
Mango Ice Cream Video Recipe :
- 1 cup chilled cream
- 0.5 cup sugar powder
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 0.5 tbsp mango essence
- 0.5 tbsp yellow food color
- 0.5 cup mango pieces
How to make Mango Ice Cream recipe:
- Take bowl. Add 1 cup cream. Beat it.
- Add ½ cup sugar powder in the cream.
- Add 1 cup mango pulp in the whipped cream.
- Beat to stiff pick. After that Add 2-3 drops mango essence.
- Add 2-3 drops yellow food color.
- Put in container.
- Cover it with plastic wrap. Close the lid. Freeze for 8 hours
- Decorate with mango pieces.
- For best results and a softer texture, whip the cream really well. You can also whip the cream in a blender or a hand-held blender.
- Adjust the amount of sugar depending on the sweetness of mango.
- Eggless mango ice cream can be used to make a mango milkshake.
How to make Mango Ice Cream | Mango Ice Cream At Home recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take bowl. Add 1 cup cream. Beat it.
2. Add ½ cup sugar powder in the cream.
3. Add 1 cup mango pulp in the whipped cream.
4. Beat to stiff pick. After that Add 2-3 drops mango essence.
5. Add 2-3 drops yellow food color.
6. Put in container.
7. Cover it with plastic wrap. Close the lid. Freeze for 8 hours
8. Decorate with mango pieces.