Table of Contents
When it comes to nuts, almost all love to have the nuts. But still, some may neglect some nuts depending on their taste, nature, and Benefits of Cashew Nuts. But this nut is one of the most favorite ones to almost all people. Where they are fond of its taste, its benefits, and even more. Where even small kids love to have it, and the name is “Cashew Nut”.
BENEFITS OF CASHEW NUTS
HIGH IN ENERGY
The main benefit of having cashew nuts are, it gives more energy to our body. Cashew nuts are filled with loads of calories which gives more energy to perform any task well. In 100 grams of cashew nuts, it contains up to 2300 Kilojoules of energy. Where it long lasts for more time. It keeps you feeling full by reducing the hunger level. It keeps your nerves more active and prevents early sleep as well.
Cashew nuts are generally consumed by sports persons for long-lasting energy for more hours. That makes them perform well with a good physique.
RICH IN MONOUNSATURATED FATS
Though fast contains fats, it is good for our health. As it contains monosaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats. The main role of monosaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats. It helps in providing good fat to the body. Which gives a good weight gain to the body, but it doesn’t higher the cholesterol level of the body. These fats help in burning the excessive fats of our body. Which helps to maintain a proper physique for our body. In 100 grams of cashew, it has 44 grams of fats. It was in that it contains 24 grams of monosaturated fats and 8 grams of poly saturated fats.
HIGH IN CARBOHYDRATES AND STARCH
Carbohydrates are the most important macronutrient needed in our bodies. It helps to maintain the stability of our bodies. Where it produces immerse energy to us. Where it makes us perform any task with great energy and metabolism. It gives energy to all the internal organs. Like kidneys, liver, intestines, brain, and the main nervous system to get a good proper function. It reduces the hunger level of our body by promoting the satiety hormones that make us keep full. In 100 grams of protein, it contains up to 30 grams of carbohydrates
It even contains a good amount of starch. Where it has been breaking down inside the human body to get converted into energy, raising the blood sugar level of the body as well. In cashew nuts, it takes up to 23.50 grams of starch in 100 grams of cashew.
RICH IN VITAMIN K and VITAMIN B6
It is high in Vitamin K which helps to remove the blood clots of the body. In 100 grams of cashew, it contains 34 grams of Vitamin K where it prevents brain tumors and makes you live longer. Its improves the flow of the blood as well.
It is also high in Vitamin B6 which helps to fight depression and reduces the stress hormone levels of the body. It’s the best snack during break time. Which gets banks you to normal mood, it even boosts up the happier hormones to secrete and makes you happier.
OTHER IMPORTANT NUTRIENTS
Cashews are high in protein wherein 100 grams of cashew. It contains 18 grams of protein which helps to build the cells and tissues of the body. It helps to build the muscle mass of the body. Where it is one of the best food for bodybuilders to build their physique well and regain more health.
It is even high in magnesium. That helps to lower the pressure of the body. It boosts the performance of our body, provides lots of biochemical reactions to our body as well. The high amount of phosphorus helps in the proper growth of hair and prevents hair loss as well.
It has good dietary fiber. where 100 grams of cashew nuts contains 4 grams of fiber which helps to boost up the digestion rate in our body.
DE-MERITS OF CASHEW NUTS
Though cashew nuts are filled with more nutrients and benefits of cashew nuts, it has certain demerits as well.
- It lacks main vitamins like A and C. Vitamin A and Vitamin C are the major vitamins required by our body. A-Vitamin helps to give strengthen the eye power, prevents us from night blindness as well. It helps promote the reproductive system of the body, lowers blood pressure, and even more.
- Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants. It helps to prevent cells and tissues to get dead from oxidative stress, as it prevents skin peeling in our body. It helps to stabilize the free radicals that are moving up, and it makes us more young irrespective of age. Cashew nuts don’t have these 2 major vitamins. Which are a great lack where you have to eat some other foods containing these two.
- Chewing cashew nuts has been done very slow and steadily. This is because cashews are hard nuts. Where even the small pieces may get stuck in the small intestines, a possibility but in rare cases. Which leads to severe troubles. So giving raw cashews to small kids must be avoided.
- Having a high amount of cashews may cause severe problems in the reproductive system. A limited amount of cashews are good for the heart. That prevents strokes and heart attacks but has a high amount of cashews. It is not good for the heart as it may lead to stroke as well.
- Having a high amount of cashews causes stomach issues. Like dysentery, diarrhea, stomach upsets as well.
In this article, you were well known about benefits of cashew nuts and how cashews create a big impact on the human body. It uses in weight gain, maintaining a great physique, and even more along with its demerits as well. Having 4-5 cashews in a day is good to get enough nutrients, as it is recommended not to exceed this limit in a day. Enjoy the cashew nuts either raw or fried and even add in any delicious dishes to get more delicious tastes according to DE-MERITS and benefits of cashew nuts.