Table of Contents
Crispy homemade banana chips made out of raw banana are an all-time favorite snack all over the country, especially a famous snack in South India. Typically made as an evening snack or as a compliment tasty snack with desserts. It is very easy to make as it does only require raw banana, oil to deep fry, and salt to taste. Also, raw banana is easily available in the market.
You need to choose only hard and raw green bananas to make these crispy banana wafers and adding salt or other spices like sendha namak or black paper spice in it for more flavors. Before the fasting period starts, you can just make a good batch and store in an air-tight container.
If the banana chips become soft after some time for whatever reasons, then you can take them in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for a minute or more if required. They will become crisp again.
In the fasting season, you can eat these crispy and tasty homemade banana chips. This recipe will be fabulous and this homemade banana chips recipe will earn you many compliments when you make this recipe in your kitchen. You can eat this banana chips as evening snack as well.
- 1 KG Banana
- 0.5 Lit Oil
- 1 Tbsp Black Paper Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
How to make Homemade Banana Chips | How To Make Banana Wafers recipe:
- Take some raw bananas.
- Peel off the skin.
- Slice it.
- Deep fry the banana slices on medium flame.
- Take out the wafers and sprinkle some black paper powder, black salt and salt as per taste.
- Ready to serve the instant banana chips.
- Firstly, do not relax after slicing the banana as it changes color to black.
- Also, deep fry in hot oil and reduce the flame to medium for normal cooking.
- The color of chips completely depends on the quality of raw bananas using.
- Finally, the raw banana chips recipe tastes great when sliced into medium thickness.
How to make Homemade Banana Chips | How To Make Banana Wafers recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take some raw bananas.
2. Peel off the skin.
3. Slice it.
4. Deep fry the banana slices on medium flame.
5. Take out the wafers and sprinkle some black paper powder, black salt and salt as per taste.
6. Ready to serve the instant banana chips.