Bourbon Thick Shake | Bourbon Thick Shake With Ice Cream
Today, we'll be making Bourbon Biscuit Thick Shake. This is an extremely easy recipe and you only require 5 Ingredients and 2 Minutes to make this delicious Chocolate Biscuit Thick Shake.
Chocolate milkshake with bourbon biscuits is one of the most favored of recent trending milkshake in the world. It's simple, it's fast, and it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day.
This bourbon chocolate milkshake is the perfect adult shake! Use vanilla ice cream, your favorite bourbon, and baking cocoa for this combination dessert/nightcap!
Bourbon biscuit Chocolate milkshake with leftover cake is something that everyone loved in the life. This bornbon biscuit milkshake is wonderful and delicious in taste.
The best part of growing up might be this Bourbon, Vanilla & Chocolate Milkshake, which combines three of your favorite things in one glass. It walks the line between dessert and cocktail and should be enough to satisfy any sweet tooth.
I hope you like our Bourbon Shake Recipe and if you do end up liking this recipe, please give this video a thumbs up, and don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more awesome recipes.
how to make Bourbon Thick Shake | Bourbon Thick Shake With Ice Cream recipe with step by step photo:
- Take 10 biscuits. Break it. Add in blend jar.
- Add 3 scoop vanilla ice cream.
- Add 1 tbsp. chocolate sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup milk. Blend it.
- Decorate glass with chocolate sauce.
- Add mixture in the glass.
- Add 1 scoop vanilla ice cream into glass.
- Put some crushed almond, cashew nuts, raisin and pistachio on the top, then decorate with biscuits.
- Recipe can be doubled or tripled
- You can add less or mores sugar as per your preferences.
- Also cocoa powder can be added less or more.
- You can add chocolate chips in the milkshake.
- Serve this milkshake as chilled.
- Using frozen milk gives a thick and luscious texture for the milk shake like the one served in restaurants.
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 -
- Bourbon Biscuits
- 3 Scoop
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Tbsp
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1.2 Cup
- 1.2 Cup
- 6 -
- Almond and nuts