Table of Contents
This delicious rose gulkand milkshake shots is the perfect cold drink, and it is a great body cooler drink during summer. It is an instant energy booster due to the high level of sugar in gulkand.
Gulkand is a sweet Indian delicacy that is used to prepare sweets and other dishes. This Gulkand shots is made with roohafza, but you can make it with rose syrup. Roohafza has a strong flavor of kewra along with rose flavor. It’s a delectable treat perfect for all ages.
This gulkand is made with sundries rose petals and sugar. It is a natural coolant that also helps with a range of issues including acidity, headache, lethargy and tiredness, constipation, and bloating.
- It prevents you from sunburn in the summer season.
- It is a home remedy for kid’s constipation.
- It is cool in nature, therefore it gives you a cooling effect in your body.
- It helps you release your mental stress and gives you relaxation.
Gulkand milkshake is a heart cooling delicious treat for you & your family. It is a flavourful lovely milkshake to offer your loved ones.
Gulkand Milkshake Shots Video Recipe :
- 11.2 cup Chilled Milk
- 1.4 cup Gulkand
- 1 Tsp Roohafza Syrup
- 4 - Ice Cubes
- 7 - Mix Dry Fruits
How to make Gulkand Shots | Gulkand Milkshake Shots recipe :
- Let’s make gulkand shots. Take blender jar and add 1 ½ cup chilled milk.
- Add ¼ cup gulkand.
- Add 1 tbsp. roohafza syrup in the milk.
- Add some ice cubes as per you want chilled.
- Blend it.
- Take 1 tbsp. roohafza syrup and spread inside glasses.
- Add milk mixture in the glass.
- Add frothy layer on the milk mixture.
- Decorate with crushed dry fruits and gulkand.
- You can add rose water too and add sugar while blending, instead of adding any syrup.
- You can add ice cream while blending too.
- Once frothy, pour it in the serving glass and top with dry fruits and rose syrup
How to make Gulkand Shots | Gulkand Milkshake Shots recipe with step by step photos:
1. Let’s make gulkand shots. Take blender jar and add 1 ½ cup chilled milk.
2. Add ¼ cup gulkand.
3. Add 1 tbsp. roohafza syrup in the milk.
4. Add some ice cubes as per you want chilled.
5. Blend it.
6. Take 1 tbsp. roohafza syrup and spread inside glasses.
7. Add milk mixture in the glass.
8. Add frothy layer on the milk mixture.
9. Decorate with crushed dry fruits and gulkand.