Table of Contents
In this article, you will explore how to do to Mix Sprouts Sabji and its nutrient values. It is one of the delicious side dishes that has been cooked regularly in our homes. Mixed Sprouts Curry Recipe is composed of lots of vegetables enriched with vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Chickpeas are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It has vitamins like Vitamin B9, Vitamin B1, and Vitamin B6. Minerals like copper, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and copper. The vitamins present in chickpeas help to break down carbohydrates, fats, and protein. Which helps to provide energy is known as ATP, abbreviated Adenosine Triphosphate.
It, too, carries other functions, as it helps to manufacture quality red blood cells. That helps to carry out the oxygen to the whole body. It, too, helps to relieve us from stress by suppressing the stress-related hormones. Also helps to lower blood pressure as well.
It, too, contains minerals like Copper. Which helps to provide enough electrolytes to our body that boosts the nerve cells, contains iron. That helps to absorb vitamins and provides red blood cells to carry oxygen. Phosphorus which is available in sabji, takes care of hair growth and maintains the control of hair loss as well.
Manganese helps to lower blood pressure and Potassium. It is the most important nutrient. That helps to maintain the fluid flow of our body and takes a big part in stabilization as well.
Mung beans are also used as an ingredient in this sabji, which is high in nutrients and anti-oxidants. Antioxidants generally help in the protection of strokes in the heart and add strength to digestive health as well. It too has moth beans which also have high anti-oxidants. Which helps to prevent the oxidative stress that helps to keep our skin younger. It reduces the risk of catching infections. Like fever, cold, cough, etc.
It has a rich source of magnesium, fiber. Which helps to reduce blood pressure and lowers cholesterol as well. So, even people who are obese can have it, so that they can gain weight loss as well. It too contains garlic. Which helps to give proper digestion and relieve all digestive problems.
Tomatoes have high antioxidants, which make our skin glow. It has turmeric powder. Which boosts up the immune system of our body and resists bacterial infections as well. It is best for breakfast and dinner, which is more delicious and maintains the diet by providing enough fiber as well. It is rich in carbs and proteins. Where it gives more energy to our body, and it reduces the hunger level as well, which makes you feel full.
Protein takes care of building the cells and tissues of our body, and it regains it as well. Which helps to build the muscle mass of our body? So, just enjoy the Mix Sprouts Sabji and enjoy the taste of food.
Ghughri – Mix Sprouts Sabji Recipe Video:
- Chickpeas (1 cup)
- Mung Beans (1 cup)
- Moth Beans (1 cup)
- Water (Required amount)
- Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Mustard seeds (1 teaspoon)
- Asafoetida powder (a pinch)
- Curry leaves (a handful amount)
- Chopped garlic cloves (3 tablespoons)
- Grated ginger (1 & 1/2 teaspoons)
- Finely chopped onions (1 cup)
- Fine chopped green chilies (3)
- Finely chopped tomatoes (1 cup)
- Salt (required amount)
- Cumin powder (1 teaspoon)
- Red chili powder (1 tablespoon)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Lemon juice (1/2 tablespoon)
- In three different cups, add a cup of chickpeas, mung beans, and moth beans.
- Soak everything with water for 6-7 hours. After that boil it well and don't overcook it.
- In a hot pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Add pinch of asafoetida powder. Add some curry leaves over it.
- After that, add 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic cloves and saute them well.
- After that, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of grated ginger
- Add 1 cups of finely chopped onions, and saute it well again.
- Once it is done, add 3 finely chopped green chilies and a cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Add a bit of salt in a required amount, and a teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Add a tablespoon of red chili powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Mix it well and squeeze a half lemon over it.
- Add all the sprouts over it, mix it well.
- Add some coriander leaves for additional taste.
- Finally, it is ready for serving Ghughri mix sprout sabji.
- You can add more beans which you want to get taste into this sabji or curry recipe.
- If you want some spiciness, then you can add garam masala or red spicy chilies into curry. But make sure this will adjust with other spices and ingredients.
- This Mix Sprouts Sabji is good with roti or paratha.
How to make Ghughri – Mix Sprouts Sabji | Sprouts Curry Recipe steps by steps with photos:
1. In three different cups, add a cup of chickpeas, mung beans, and moth beans.
2. Soak everything with water for 6-7 hours. After that boil it well and don’t overcook it.
3. In a hot pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
5. Add pinch of asafoetida powder. Add some curry leaves over it.
6. Furthermore, After that, add 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic cloves and saute them well.
7. Then After add 1 1/2 tablespoons of grated ginger.
8. Add 1 cups of finely chopped onions, and saute it well again.
9. Once it is done, add 3 finely chopped green chilies and a cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
10. Add a bit of salt in a required amount, and a teaspoon of cumin powder.
11. Add a tablespoon of red chili powder.
12. Add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Mix it well and squeeze a half lemon over it.
13. Add all the sprouts over it, mix it well.
14. Add some coriander leaves for additional taste.
15. Finally, it is ready for serving Ghughri mix sprouts sabji.