Gulkand Modak Recipe | गुलकंद मोदक | Rose Gulkand modak
Are you looking for the variation of modak recipe, the waiting is over here. You will get the best and easy making modak recipe variation in this recipe video.
The recipe is Gulkand modak recipe, is the easy to make and simple method to easily make gulkand modak at home. This modak is delicious in taste and effort less to make.
Generally the modak is offers to lord ganesha on ganesh chaturthi festival but you can eat this recipe as a sweet snack. Also you can serve this rose gulkand modak recipe in any festival parties or function.
This gulkand modak is made with only 3 ingredients is gulkand, milk powder and sugar. So, you can easily made this modak recipe at home.
This modak are also beneficial for your health. The reason is gulkand and milk. The gulkand is give a coolness to your stomach, reduce the stomach acidity and body heat. Gulkand is also prevents swelling in the intestine.
With these benefits of gulkand, you can also eat this modak on any festival and any normal days. You can try many variation like coconut gulkand modak, rosemary gulkand modak, chocolate gulkand modak, rava modak recipe, kaju gulkand modak and pan gulkand modak recipe.
This rose gulkand modak recipe is sweet dish filled with rich dry fruits with amazing taste. It is also eaten on fast days. The gulkand modak recipe has various benefits so make this recipe on festival and it will give you satisfaction for delicious sweet dish.
how to make Gulkand Modak Recipe | गुलकंद मोदक | Rose Gulkand modak recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a pan and ½ cup milk.
- After that add 1 cup milk powder gradually in the pan and mix continuously. Make sure there mix well without any lump.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar powder into pan. Mix well.
- Cook on low-medium flame and mix well until slight thicker.
- Add 2 tbsp gulkand and mix well.
- Add ¼ cup dry coconut crush into pan.
- Add few drops of pink food color but this is optional. Stir continuously.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee. Mix well until that become thick.
- Cool down slightly and if your mixture id become loose then add some dry coconut crush. And then make dough.
- Take modak mold and grease with ghee.
- Add some mixture into mold and pit into center. In modak hole, fill with dry fruits. Then cover it with extra dough.
- After that unmold it and ready to serve it.
- Serve on ganesh chaturthi and offered to lord ganesha.
- In this recipe, gulkand has already sugar content so add sugar powder as per you sugary taste.
- If your milk content mixture are become loose then add some dry coconut crush. That will sock the moist of the mixture.
- Pink food color is totally optional. You can add your choice food color drops ad make colorful modak.
- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 1.2 Cup
- 1 Cup
- milk powder
- 2 Tbsp
- suger powder
- 2 Tbsp
- 1.4 tbsp
- dry coconut crush
- 2 drops
- pink food color
- 1 Tbsp
- 1.2 Cup
- chopped dry fruits