Table of Contents
Sandwiches are one of the easily made snacks that can be prepared in just 15-20 minutes. Because of that, it is even consumed as a breakfast which gives you instant energy and long lasts for more time. In this article, you will get to know how to make a palak paneer sandwich and its nutrient benefits as well.
Palak Paneer Sandwich is pack with more nutrients. It has main ingredients like palak, paneer, and bread. Palak is a type of spinach that is high in vitamin A and Vitamin C. Vitamin A helps to improve our eye vision. It even helps to prevent us from night blindness as well.
This even helps to boost the immune system of our body and takes care of the proper reproduction of our body as well. It also has vitamin C, which is high in antioxidants. Which helps to prevent the cells and tissues from the oxidative stress of the body.
This too keeps our skin younger that reduces the aging factor of our body. It’s also a good source of it, helps to absorb the vitamins. It helps to manufacture red blood cells of the body to carry out the oxygen to the whole body as well.
It also aids in great weight loss as well. Paneer is been prepare from milk. Which is the ultimate source, where it is rich in calcium that keeps your bones and teeth more strong. It, too, has high antioxidants. Where it is enrich in supporting the cells of the skin, and it even keeps our body much cool as well.
It even helps to build a strong immune system of the body that helps to resist bacterial infections. It is also great medicine for diabetic patients so that people who have diabetes can have it. Bread is rich in carbohydrates, where it helps to give more energy than long lasts for more time.
It, too, gives instant energy to our bodies. That helps to perform the work with loads of energy, it even helps to reduce the hunger level and makes us feel full. The main importance of the palak paneer sandwich is, it helps to act as a stress receiver. By suppressing the stress hormones, and helps to reduce depression as well.
It is the best evening time snack to regain energy and is also consume as breakfast. Because it produces more and instant energy. I hope in this article you were well known about the ingredients of palak paneer sandwich. How to cook it, along with its nutrient benefits as well. Enjoy the taste and gain more energy.
Palak Paneer Sandwich Recipe Video:
- Butter (1 1/2 tablespoon)
- Chopped palak (1/2 cup)
- Paneer (30 grams)
- Boiled Corn (1/2 cup)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1/3 cup)
- Processed Cheese (1/3 cup)
- Black pepper powder (1 teaspoon)
- Chat masala (1/2 teaspoon)
- Aamchur powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Cumin powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1/2 teaspoon)
- Sliced capsicums
- Sliced onions
- Chat masala
- Tomato ketchup
- Slices of bread
How to make Palak Paneer Sandwich | Cheese Spinach Sandwich Recipe:
- In a hot pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped palak, saute it well till it gets mixed up nicely.
- Add 30 grams of paneer and mix it well.
- After that, add 1/2 cup of boiled corn into it.
- Add 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Also add 1/3 cup of processed cheese, saute it well again.
- After that, add 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Also add 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon of aamchur powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder. Mix it well
- Again, add 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- In another separate pan, add 1/2 teaspoon of butter and apply the butter to the bread. Roast it on them both sides.
- Add the prepared mixture over the bread.
- Add sliced capsicums, sliced onions, and chat masala.
- Finally, add tomato ketchup for added flavors
- Add another bread on the other end. It is ready for serving.
- You can add extra topping like Olives and some sliced carrots. Which become healthier.
- When you toast the bread, make sure butter will be applied both side.
- In this recipe, also added pizza cheese when you don't have any other cheese.
- Also, you can add mixed herbs into sandwich mixture. It will give ince taste to the sandwich.
How to make Palak Paneer Sandwich | Cheese Spinach Sandwich recipe steps by steps with photos:
1. In a hot pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter.
2. Add 1/2 cup of chopped palak, saute it well till it gets mixed up nicely.
3. Add 30 grams of paneer and mix it well.
4. After that add 1/2 cup of boiled corn into it.
5. Add 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
6. Also add 1/3 cup of processed cheese, saute it well again.
7. After that add 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
8. Also add 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
9. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of aamchur powder.
10. Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder. Mix it well
11. Again add 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
12. In another separate pan, add 1/2 teaspoon of butter and apply the butter to the bread. Roast it on them both sides.
13. Add the prepared mixture over the bread.
14. Add sliced capsicums, sliced onions, and chat masala.
15. Finally, add tomato ketchup for added flavors
16. Add another bread on the other end. It is ready for serving.