Table of Contents
Do you like tandoori or smoky flavor? If yes, then you definitely like this sandwich. Today I will share with the tandoori paneer chili sandwich recipe. It has tangy, smoky, and yummy taste. Also made with simple steps and home ingredients.
You can add some more veggies if you like but make sure it will be nicely chop. In this sandwich, we will add some Italian seasoning it gives also good taste to this paneer chili sandwich.
I use tandoori mayonnaise with wheat bread for healthiness but you can use white bread if you like. Tandoori mayonnaise gives this paneer chili sandwich a unique taste. Making this tandoori paneer sandwich, used ingredients are capsicum, onions, grated paneer, grated cheese, tomato sauce, wheat bread and butter.
I’m just saying is that this sandwich is very helpful to feed kids with healthy veggies. Also, this yummy cheese chili sandwich easily made as starter or party side dish. You can serve this tandoori paneer chili sandwich inn kid’s birthday or small get together.
- 2 bread slices
- 1 tbsp Tandoori Mayonnaise
- chopped capsicum
- chopped onions
- grated paneer
- chat masala
- grated cheese
- some tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp butter
How to make Tandoori paneer chili sandwich Recipe:
- Take 2 bread slices. You can take white bread if you like.
- Apply 1 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise.
- Add some chopped capsicum on the bread
- Then add some chopped onions.
- Add some grated paneer on the onions.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala.
- After that add some grated cheese.
- Spread some tomato sauce on the cheese.
- Take grill pan and add ½ tsp butter and grill the sandwich.
- Cook both side perfectly then make cut into center.
- Ready to serve hot tandoori paneer chili sandwich.
- You can add some veggies that you like also you can add Italian seasoning on the top with cheese.
- This sandwich toast and grill with butter. But make sure both side of sandwich are perfectly grill or toast.
- In this sandwich, easily replace white bread with wheat bread, also it gives best taste with healthiness.
How to make Tandoori paneer chili sandwich | Cheese chili sandwich Recipe steps by steps with photos:
1.Take 2 bread slices. You can take white bread if you like.
2. Apply 1 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise.
3. Add some chopped capsicum on the bread
4. Then add some chopped onions.
5. Add some grated paneer on the onions.
6. Sprinkle some chaat masala.
7. After that add some grated cheese.
8. Spread some tomato sauce on the cheese.
9. Take grill pan and add ½ tsp butter and grill the sandwich.
10. Cook both side perfectly then make cut into center.
11. Ready to serve hot tandoori paneer sandwich. Serve it with ketchup sauce.