Table of Contents
The Mayo Veggie Dabeli recipe is made with veg mayonnaise and different vegetables filling with pav and sev for serving. This one pot recipe is simple but good in taste. I change the typically dabeli recipe into new style to make dabeli with veg mayonnaise.
The Dabeli is street food that originated in the Kutch region of Gujarat. Dabeli is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli or kacchi dabeli. It’s a very popular street snack and can be easily found in Mumbai as well as Gujarat.
This Mayo Veggie Dabeli Recipe gives so many flavour at the same time with just a bite and leaves you craving for more. So, prepare this easy recipe for your family and indulge in its lip-smacking taste this weekend!
The Mayo Veggie Dabeli Recipe looks very similar to the Maharashtra vada pav snack but has a combination of taste and flavour in it. You can serve this recipe as an evening snack with a cup of tea or coffee, but can also be consumed for morning breakfast and noon lunch.
Dabeli video Recipe :
- 1.2 Cup Cabbage
- 1.2 Cup Carrot
- 1.4 Cup Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Onions
- 1.2 Cup Capsicum
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Paper Powder
- 1.2 Tsp Black Salt
- 1.2 Cup Veg Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Each Pizza Toping Sauce
- 1 Tsp Green Chutney
- 1 Tsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 Tsp Butter
How to make Mayo Veggie Dabeli Recipe | Quick & Easy Mayo Dabeli recipe :
- Take a bowl and add ½ cup chopped cabbage, ½ cup chopped carrot, and ½ cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup onions, and 1 cup chopped capsicum.
- Add salt as per taste, 1 tbsp. Black paper powder, ½ tbsp. Black salt. Mix it together.
- Add ½ cup veg mayonnaise. Mix it well.
- Take a pav and make cut in center. Add 1 pizza toppings sauce in each pav.
- Add green chutney, different side of pav.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp. Tomato ketchup on the mixture.
- Take a pan and 1 tbsp butter then add pav and roast it.
- Serve it with ketch up.
- Instead of the red green chutney you can also use mint coriander chutney.
- Dabeli masala powder is easily available in the Indian metros. So you could use ready dabeli masala.
- Lastly to add more spice, add spiced or masala peanuts instead of plain peanuts.
How to make Mayo Veggie Dabeli Recipe | Quick & Easy Mayo Dabeli recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take a bowl and add ½ cup chopped cabbage, ½ cup chopped carrot, and ½ cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup onions, and 1 cup chopped capsicum.
2. Add salt as per taste, 1 tbsp. black paper powder, ½ tbsp. black salt. Mix it together.
3. Add ½ cup veg mayonnaise. Mix it well.
4. Take a pav and make cut in center. Add 1 pizza toppings sauce in each pav.
5. Add green chutney different side of pav.
6. Add mayonnaise mixture on the mixture.
7. Add 1 tbsp. tomato ketchup on the mixture.
8. Take a pan and 1 tbsp butter then add pav and roast it.
9. Serve it with ketch up.