Table of Contents
In this article, you are going to explore a different innovative dish. Where you can make it easy and make your kids and other family members feel satisfied and happy. We are going to learn how to cook Cheese Maggi Pizza, the ingredients required, and its pros and cons as well.
Since it is an innovation, it has more eyes among the people where they have a feel by default to taste this dish. We all heard in our actual life. That Maggie and pizza are not good for health. It may be a reason for some cancer factors, but these issues will raise for people who possess less immunity. You may also consider a doctor on consuming junk foods. But Maggie contains water, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, and dehydrated vegetables. This helps to build the cells and tissues of our body and regain health.
The major responsibility of Maggi is it gives more energy to our body. Since it is rich in calories and that helps to produce energy for all the internal organs of the body. This even helps to reduce the hunger level of the body. It improves the satiety hormones that keep you feeling full.
Maggi is made up of wheat, where wheat is high at providing more energy to our body. When it comes to pizza, it is made up of maida. Which doesn’t contain any nutrients but is rich in carbs. Where it helps to give more energy to our body and gives enough satisfaction to our body.
Pizza has lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant. That helps to protect from sun protection. Which makes our skin feel younger, and it also improves the heart health of the body. That makes you prevent us from strokes, it even reduces the risk of certain types of cancer.
This cheeseMaggi pizza is one of the best evening time snack. Where it is higher in your energy when you return home from the office or college and schools. This even helps to relieve the stress hormones of the body and snaps out you from depression. Which creates a good mood and improves the efficiency of your performance as well. Though cheese Maggi pizza is good slat certain things, it contains some bad faces as well.
This is not suggested for kids below the age of 10 where they won’t have a proper immune system to the body. Even for some old-aged, people depend upon their body system. This food is not a good friend for people who intend to reduce their weight, as it gains your weight more. Over intake of this food also leads to the possibility of cancer. So it is strictly requested to take it within a limit.
Though, this food doesn’t contain any nutrients. Like vitamins and minerals, it too has a severe possibility of vitamin deficiency. So have the occasional whenever you are in a vacation mood. Having cheese Maggi pizza once or twice a month is good.
So that you feel the taste occasionally and get enough nutrients as well. This is a simple dish made for meetups, home visits, relative servings, and majorly a quite small snack. Which is mainly concentrated on taste and has some loads of energy as well. So have a note on ingredients and cook with more focus. Don’t overheat the food, and enjoy the day with your friends and food.
I request to also check out my cheese delicious recipe collection of snacks like,
- Veg cheese masala maggi
- Chinese atta maggi
- Homemade Maggi Tastemaker masala
- Maggi Masala Rice
- Matka Pizza
- Pizza Pouch Or Pizza Pockets
- Thin Crust Pizza
- Red Sauce Pasta Pizza
- Monaco Pizza Bites
- Mini Pizza and Many more snack’s recipe
Cheese Maggi Pizza Recipe Video:
- Water (2 cups)
- Maggi (2 packs)
- Salt (Required Amount)
- Pizza base (1 & 1/2 tbsp)
- Pizza Cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Sliced Onions
- Pizza Cheese
- Butter (1 tbsp)
How to make Cheese Maggi Pizza | No Oven Maggi Pizza:
- In a hot pan, add 2 cups of water.
- After that add 2 packs of maggi.
- Along with 2 packs of maggi masala. Saute it well. Add salt of a required amount and do not overcook it as it gets burned.
- In a pizza base add 1 1/2 of the pizza sauce and spread it nicely.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tandoori mayonnaise.
- After that add pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- After adding all this, add maggi over it. Spread the maggi nicely.
- Add sliced capsicums and add sliced onions over the layer.
- Add pizza cheese.
- After that add some oregano with some paprika.
- In a separate pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Place the cooked pizza over it. Cook it till the cheese gets melted.
- Finally, it is ready to serve.
- Firstly, you can add more veggies on the top of the pizza as topping, but make sure that will nicely chop.
- Additionally, you can use more spices like mix herbs, red chili sauce, red chili powder.
- In this recipe, you can also make first cheese maggi then put on pizza base, it will take more time to prepare.
- You can use chadder cheese with grating it. Also, you can use cheese which you have at home.
How to make Cheese Maggi Pizza | No Oven Maggi Pizza recipe steps by steps with photos:
1. In a hot pan, add 2 cups of water.
2. then After that, add 2 packs of maggi.
3. Along with 2 packs of maggi masala. Saute it well.
4. Add salt of a required amount and do not overcook it as it gets burned.
5. In a pizza base add 1 & 1/2 of the pizza sauce and spread it nicely.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of tandoori mayonnaise.
7. furthermore, after that, add pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese.
8. After adding all this, add maggi over it. Spread the maggi nicely.
9. Add sliced capsicums and add sliced onions over the layer.
10. Add pizza cheese.
11. additionally, After that, add some oregano with some paprika.
12. In a separate pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter.
13. Place the cooked pizza over it. then After that, Cook it till the cheese gets melt.
14. Finally, it is ready to serve.