Table of Contents
The Coconut Nankhatai Recipe is the ideal snack for kids, and also adults. It is an easy recipe with simple steps to make and has household ingredients to make this eggless nankhatai. You can serve this recipe as Diwali snacks for Diwali parties and get together. Also, is the perfect evening snack and breakfast recipe too. This Coconut Nankhatai recipe gives a good crunch and rich taste while eating with tea.
This Eggless Nankhatai is a sweet that share with your friends and family members as a sweet gift at the Diwali festival. This Nankhatai recipe is easily made so if you are a beginner then you can easily make this recipe.
Making Coconut Nankhatai recipe with ghee, coconut powder, sugar powder, all-purpose flour [Maida], milk powder, and a pinch of cardamom powder ingredients are used. You can add some wheat flour if you want some solid consistency.
If you eat rich dry fruits then you add some dry fruits crushed in the dough of nankhatai. This eggless nankhatai is the version of cookies. You can also call this recipe is “Coconut cookies”. Making these cookies there are many ways available like you can make coconut nankhatai recipe without oven. But I make this nankhatai recipe in the oven.
It is an easily customizable recipe it is made as a vegan nankhatai recipe to skip the milk powder and ghee from ingredients.
At the Diwali festival, people make all sweets at home with home ingredients. I have a Diwali special food collection, which you should check out. The recipes are suji Gulab jamun, rava modak recipe, gulkand modak recipe, coconut Burfi, Kaju katli, farali cookies, Anjeer Barfi, mango shrikhand, Ras malai, gajar ka halwa, and many more.
In last words, make this coconut nankhatai recipe at home with home ingredients and give a healthy food gift to your loved one on Diwali.
coconut nankhatai video recipe
- 2/3 cup [100 gm] thick ghee
- ½ cup [80 gm] sugar powder
- 2/3 cup [100 gm] Maida
- 50 gm coconut powder
- ½ tsp milk powder
How to make Coconut Nankhatai Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai recipe:
- Take a plate and add 2/3 cup [100 gm] thick ghee.
- Add ½ cup [80 gm] sugar powder.
- Mix them frothy & whitish.
- Add 2/3 cup [100 gm] Maida.
- Add 50 gm coconut powder.
- After that, add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Add ½ tsp milk powder.
- Mix it together and make a dough. Freeze the dough for half hour.
- Grease hands with ghee and make small balls of the dough.
- Make oven preheat on 160c° for 10 minutes, then bake the nankhatai balls for 20-25 minutes on same temperature.
- After baking, ready to serve.
- Once you made this coconut nankhatai recipe, store them into airtight container.
- If you want some dry fruits into this cookies then take dry fruits and crushed them after that add them into nankhatai dough.
How to make Coconut Nankhatai Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai recipe with step-by-step photos:
1. Take a plate and add 2/3 cup [100 gm] thick ghee.
2. Add ½ cup [80 gm] sugar powder.
3. Mix them frothy & whitish.
4. Add 2/3 cup [100 gm] Maida.
5. Add 50 gm coconut powder.
6. After that, add a pinch of cardamom powder.
7. Add ½ tsp milk powder.
8. Mix it together and make a dough. Freeze the dough for half hour.
9. Grease hands with ghee and make small balls of the dough.
10. Make oven preheat on 160c° for 10 minutes, then bake the nankhatai balls for 20-25 minutes on same temperature.
11. After baking, ready to serve.